- Participants, topics discussed and feedback: The objectives and activities of the LIFE BioNaD project were presented by INESCOP by means of a conference entitled “Sustainable Innovation in Footwear and Leather” in a professional training module of footwear manufacturing in the High School “Virgen the Vico” the Arnedo (La Rioja) – Spain. Around 100 participants with general interest on project results and on the innovative use of naturalized dyes
- Participants, topics discussed and feedback: Industrial Technologies 2016 is the largest networking conference in the field of new production technologies, materials, nanotechnology, biotechnology and digitalisation in Europe, with high level delegates. Industrial Technologies 2016 is a three days conference with a wide variety of plenary and interactive sessions, inspiring keynote speakers, case studies, eye-opening site visits and numerous opportunities to get in contact with new business partners. In this edition, the LIFE BioNaD project was disseminated at the Valencian Network of Technology Institutes (REDIT) stand. Around 5,000 persons of general public, scientists and researchers: general interest on project results
- Participants, topics discussed and feedback: SIMAC & Tanning Tech is the international fair for equipment and technologies for the footwear, leather goods and tanning industries, and is held together with LINEAPELLE, the international fair for accessories, components, leathers, synthetics, fabrics and models for footwear, leather goods, clothing and furniture. In the edition of February 2016, LIFE BioNaD project was disseminated at INESCOP’s stand. Around 1,500 persons of general public and technicians and experts of leather sector: great interest in the use of naturalized dyes in the tanning cycle
- Participants, topics discussed and feedback: INESCOP presented the results of the LIFE BioNaD project jointly for the dissemination of the LIFE+ projects that are being carried out within the Valencian Region. Attendance of approximately 100 people. After the conference, profiles from European projects, technological demands and offers of collaboration were exposed to initiate contacts with potential partners-collaborators in other projects.
- Participants, topics discussed and feedback: AIJU, a research centre specializing in toys, children’s products and leisure, based in Ibi – Alicante (Spain), organised a dissemination event for the LIFE+ projects that are being carried out within the Valencian Region. This event had around 50 technicians as participants and showed the results of the LIFE BioNaD project.
- Participants, topics discussed and feedback: The BIONAD project was presented by INESCOP during the 1st Edition of the International Fair Co-Shoes, held in Alicante (Spain) with the attendance of more than 2.000 visitors. At the INESCOP stand were shown different R+D+i projects, in which INESCOP is currently involved, including the LIFE BioNaD project.
INESCOP has held the training course for Spanish tanneries at INDUSTRIAS DEL CURTIDO, S.A. premises on 29th June 2016, with the attendance of 12 leather technicians. This training course for Spanish leather technicians has contributed to tannery companies’ knowledge about the practical process of how to apply the new natural dying products.
This course has been devised and aimed specifically at tanning companies to train technicians about the new naturalized dyes. During this course, as well as making people aware of environmental concerns and theoretically teaching dyeing technology, a practical section was devoted regarding to check the quality of hides dyed with the developed products